11 - Adjusting the Light Settings
- Brightness: Adjust the brightness of the light in AUTO or ON modes. (Brightness cannot be adjusted in ECO mode.)
- Sensitivity: Adjust the sensitivity of the PIR sensor. L-Low Sensitivity for areas where there may be moving vegetation, winds or small/medium sized animals; H-High Sensitivity for areas where there is not much movement or interference from wind, vegetation or animals, or when the maximum sensitivity is desired.
- Lux: Adjusts the sensitivity of PIR sensor to ambient light. To activate the light in low-light/dark conditions, set the Lux LOW (L). To activate the light when street lamps, house lights, or other light sources are present, set the Lux to HIGH (H).
- Time Delay: The amount of time the light will remain active, once the sensor has been triggered.
- Restore Default Settings: Resets the light to original manufacturer's settings.